HOW THE RECALLCHEK SYSTEM WORKS:
Once registered with RecallChek, just add your model & serial numbers and RecallChek will notify you if there’s ever a recall issued for one of your appliances.
In the event of a potential recall, RecallChek issues a report including:
- The nature of the recall
- Where the product was sold
- How to remedy the defect
- How to get the item repaired or replaced (in most cases, absolutely FREE)
Home Quest Inspection Services can also record and submit your appliance data to the RecallChek center with the order of a Home Inspection.
- 8 billion data points on more than 80 million U.S. commercial and residential structures
- Construction history on properties in 8,500+ cities, counties, and townships
- Remodels, new construction, pools, demolition, and roofs
- Covering all the trades — mechanical, electrical, plumbing
- Data points include inspection/contractor history and more
BuildFax provides deep insight into a property, including all details of permitted home improvements and renovations made to the structure. This includes additions, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing updates, roof replacements, renovations, demolitions, and more. In addition to permitted updates, BuildFax property history reports can also show spans of time when updates haven’t occurred (often great indicators of aging systems).
- Schedule Maintenance Reminders for your homes reoccurring maintenance needs like replacing air filters, and draining sprinkler lines.
- Store Contractor Information to always remember the handymen who work on your home to know who to call for repairs.
- Organize Home Projects by storing photos, paint colors, and project costs for easy repairs, and tax deductions at the time of sale.
- Start a Home Inventory to be prepared for a fire or theft with an easy to update repository that makes insurance and tax claims a breeze.
- Utilize Your Electronic File Cabinet by uploading important paperwork, reports, and receipts to the cloud for safekeeping, and easy access.
- Sale Report Preparation for important tax and listing reports to help save you money and more quickly sell your home.
- Move-In Support to help you move-in to your new home with utility transfers, cable setup, finding a moving company, and more.
The RepairPricer Experts manually review EVERY report to make sure it is accurate, realistic, and ready to go. They perform rolling market surveys every day in every US Zip code to get labor and material rates for thousands of different repairs. This data then gets entered into our learning database, along with real-time feedback loops for actual repair jobs from our preferred partners. We pair this information with tax records, permit history, satellite, Google Street View and MLS images, drone flyovers, survey information and more to create an incredibly detailed picture of your home, its features and location.
Their service has been found to be 98 percent accurate when it comes to true repair cost, and this is the reason they are now accepted as the industry standard and are widely used by some of the largest and most successful inspection companies across the country.